Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Vs. Evil ART at The Wonderground Gallery/Opening 12-2012



Thanks to all who supported us crazy artists this last Saturday!
We had a great time- literally "chillin" with all the folks who attended! brrrr.

Below are pictures of the Artwork I created for the current
WonderGround Gallery / Good vs. Evil Showcase!

Ariel/Ursula, Snow and the Evil Queen stand at roughly 16" tall,
and are completely hand made by this little elf.

They are really fun to see in person, so swing on by!
The WonderGround Gallery

in the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA

For more information visit: www.ArtofDisneyParks.com.




 If you are interested in the availability of my artwork at Wonderground Gallery, please contact:
The Disney Vault @ 714-300-7004
 -and my Vinylmation contribution this time is.. Cruella DeVil on The VM95 body.
 
~
 

A Very Happy Christmas and Holidays to you!!
 love Miss Mindy and Ricky Dee


Thank you for all of your artistic support & energy , I'm so thankful, and appreciate every bit!
~

1 comment:

Haute Cute said...

These are so amazing! I love them :3 I want to see more and I'm not even a big Disney fan! Happy Holidays to you too!